![]() |
| Benny resting |
Hello everyone!
This character is the first of hopefully lots of more characters (I have lots of sketches!)
and was created yesterday night, and I add some colours today.
I've been thinking about children stories.
This was my first attempt at developing a character named "Benny".
Still trying to get the hang of all this!
But i really hope you like it! :)
Hi,
I want to show you one of many different ways to paint a digital portrait.
This image it's a recreation of a hand made painting of someone who I admire as an artist: Diego Dayer.
Have a great day!
Hello friends!
I don't really remember where I created the sketch, probably traveling by train towards the city of London... or perhaps some moonlight nigth this summer... who knows?
Hope you enjoy it!
cheers
Good morning!
This portrait was created having in mind the idea of many portraits of people from all around the world, for a webpage header.
It's a commission in process... we will see!
good luck today!
This image was a commission for one guy from the BBC.
It's me again!
This digital image was trying to achieve something like "classic painting" view.
Could be from any big city around the world.
Don't try to find it! was from my imagination!
Hope you enjoy it

Digital portrait of a baby

I love wildlife!
I start from a sketch with a few lines, and after some hours... voila!
hope you like it
have a nice day

Good evening my friends,
This was one idea for a cover of a sea novel.
I need to find out where is the author who want to wright that novel... :)












No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario